It’s that time of year and we are getting things together for the March meeting of the HIKE Board.
We would like to hear from each jurisdiction regarding:
1. HIKE events and presentations that have taken place so far, this SGC term. Let me know what has taken place
and send pictures of the event (along with paperwork from the presentation). And, let me know how successful it was.
2. Advise if there has been a change in your jurisdiction’s HIKE Coordinator/Daughter Coordinator. I will need their name, address, phone numbers and e-mail address. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have plans for an event sometime during the remainder of this term, let me know that plans are in the works.
4. Also, please make sure that award presentation info has been forwarded to us at your earliest convenience. We ask also that pictures of the event be included.
5. If you are planning to attend Supreme Session this year, will you be attending the HIKE Coordinators meeting and what HIKE info would you like to hear more about.
Also, all funds raised should be sent to John Hauser, HIKE Board Executive Secy., 530 Elliott St., Council Bluffs, IA 51503-0202 following the events. If they have not been sent, please forward them as early as possible.
Follow The HIKE Fund, Inc at: thehikefund.org and on Facebook: The HIKE Fund Inc.
Please note that HIKE is spelled without the dots. Not H.I.K.E.
A response by 2/27/2017 would be appreciated.
Your time and work for HIKE, Inc. if truly appreciated and we thank you for all you have done to make this endeavor what it is for the Hearing-Impaired Kids who benefit from the Fund.
Jan Reinhart, Director of Coordinators