Well, 2016 is done and – WOW! – was it good. Donations have been amazing and we can’t thank you all enough for being so generous and loving to help kids with the gift of hearing. You are literally changing lives! We are $10,000 ahead of where we were last year (2015) and $14,000 ahead of the year before (2014)! We have a big, audacious goal this year – $200,000 – and we are 41% of the way there. We have 5 months to make it happen. Will you be a part of the goal-making team?
New things are good and we want to keep you updated:
1. The Board of Directors of The HIKE Fund will hold the mid-year meeting in St. Louis, MO on March 3 – 5, 2017. The agenda is set and full. If you have any questions or feedback to give to the Board, please let us know!
2. States are rocking and rolling with fundraising through Job’s Daughters International. Way to go!!
3. We have begun a partnership with Giving Assistant. Just click this banner and shop away! We’ll get a small kickback. Easy peasy!
4. Our goal this year is for every Job’s Daughter to raise at least $32 for HIKE’s 32nd Year. We have 6 states who have smashed that per capita: Iowa, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, and Virginia. A few states are very close – Delaware, Illinois, and Ohio. Check out the stats on the states here!
5. Be thinking about honoring amazing adults in your state who loudly and proudly advocate, promote and fundraise for The HIKE Fund. You can submit nominations now through June 15th.