The T&T HIKE Scholarship of $1,000.00 is awarded to a Majority Member of Job’s Daughter using the same qualifications of the Supreme Guardian Council Scholarship listed below, with the additional requirement:
- A Majority Member entering her junior year of College or higher in Audiology, Speech Pathology or Deaf Education.
Scholarships are available to aid Job’s Daughters of outstanding ability who have a sincere desire to further their education. High school seniors or graduates, junior college, technical or vocational students or college students and those in early graduation programs who are Job’s Daughters in good standing in their Bethels may apply for their scholarships.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2016
- Members of Job’s Daughters and Majority Members pursuant to the law, to qualify for the scholarships shall make an application on the regular application forms to the Chairman of the Educational Committee.
- The Executive Members of the Bethel Guardian Council of the applicant’s Bethel should use discretion in recommending Bethel members on Form EDS#4.
- Applicants shall be finally judged by the committee and the Scholarship Committee and all applicants will be notified before Supreme Session. The factors to be evaluated in awarding the scholarships shall be:
- Scholarship Standing
- Job’s Daughters Activities
- Executive Bethel Guardian Council Recommendations
- School (faculty) Recommendation
- Achievements outside of Job’s Daughters
Please note: Deadline for clearly postmarked application with required enclosures is April 30, 2016.